|Features club officers, tournaments, youth group and contact information.|
President Solomon Brewer
Vice Pres./Treasurer Elwin Newland Secretary Bruce Helton
Enviroment Ed Carrico
Youth Group Adv. Solomon Brewer Jr.
1. Life jackets must be worn when running the outboard motor.
2. Live wells must be checked by tournament Committee before you begin fishing.
3. All fish are to be kept seperate. A five (5) fish limit per person will be the limit on all bodies of water.
4. A one (1) pound penalty will be accessed for every minute late to weigh-in. After five (5) minutes, the team is disqualified.
5. The dead fish penalty is four (4) ounces per fish.
6. Each short fish will deduct one (1) pound from you total weight.
7. All ties will be handled by this procedure: Most fish, then biggest fish, and finally by the flip of a coin.
8. The Pike County Bass Hunters bass club will not be held responsible for any injuries, loss of or damage to property as a result of any club activity.
9. Members receive five (5) points for tournament show up.
10. A distance of fifty (50) yards will be maintained between other vessels unless not permissible.